GENERAL VISITOR INFORMATION:
Masks are optional in most settings while visiting our facilities. We continue to make masks available at all public entrances and in most departments. Please refrain form visiting if experiencing respiratory/flu like symptoms.
All public entrances have thermal temperature scanning options in place.
Visitation may be restricted based on department needs as well as state and local guidelines.
All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Visitation Guidelines – Updated June 12, 2023
Inpatient (2 West, 3 West, ICU)
- General inpatient visitors are permitted 24/7.
- ICU: No visitors under the age of 13.
- Patients in Isolation Precautions: Visitors are required to check-in on the respective nursing unit for appropriate personal protective equipment prior to visiting. No visitors under the age of 18.
- Exceptions to the above guidelines may be considered on a case-by-case basis by working with Department Leadership, DON/designee or CMO.
- Virtual Visitation: We are happy to offer free virtual visitation options. Please contact the appropriate nursing unit for more details:
2 West: (330) 971-7259
3 West: (330) 971-7283
ICU: (330) 971-7248
- Endoscopy: One (1) adult visitor (age 18 or older) is permitted at a time.
- Outpatient Surgery: Up to two (2) visitors are permitted at a time.
- PLEASE CONSULT OUR MAP HERE FOR IDENTIFICATION OF ENTRANCES AND THE ENTRANCE HOURS BELOW.
- Entrance 1 – Suites 1100 and 1200 – Open M-F, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. / Closed Weekends & Holidays
- Entrance 2 – Main Lobby – Open M-F, 6 a.m. – 8 p.m. / Weekends & Holidays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Entrance 3 – Easy Street – Open M-F, 6:45 a.m. – 5 p.m. / Closed Weekends & Holidays
- Entrance to Professional Building – Open M-F, 6:45 a.m. – 5 p.m. / Closed Weekends & Holidays
- Entrance 4 – Emergency Department – Open 24 hours/7 days a week
- Entrance 5 – Outpatient Registration – Open M-F, 6:45 a.m. – 5 p.m. / Closed Weekends & Holidays
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED COOPERATION