Western Reserve Hospital's Sleep Medicine Center is one of the only facilities to offer a fully-registered staff of sleep disorder professionals and board certified physicians and provides:
- Easy-to-get-to Cuyahoga Falls and Hudson locations
- Convenient hours
- Close-and-easy parking: no long walks or confusing parking decks
Learn about common sleep disorders.
We offer the latest techniques in lab testing, including:
Polysomnography - used to initially identify a sleep disorder
Continuous Positive Pressure Titration (CPAP) - Used to treat patients identified with obstructive sleep apnea
Bi-Level Positive Airway Pressure (Bi-Level) - Used to treat patients identified with obstructive sleep apnea who have difficulty tolerating CPAP
Adapt Servo Ventilation Titration (ASV) - Used to treat patients who have central sleep apnea
Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT) - Used to identify patients who may suffer from Narcolepsy, requires a Polysomnogram the night before
Maintenance of Wakefulness Test - Used to test an individual’s ability to stay awake
In-Home Sleep Testing
Get a sleep test in the comfort of your own bed.
Sleep disorders can impact everything in your life. If you suspect you may be suffering from a sleep disorder but are concerned about spending a night in a sleep lab, a home sleep test may be the right option for you. Now available at both Western Reserve Hospital and Hudson Sleep Medicine Center, a home sleep test is a simple, overnight do-it-yourself kit that uses sensors to gather data about your respiratory patterns during sleep, which is then analyzed by sleep medicine experts. Contact your physician today if you'd like to discuss an in-lab or home sleep study.
- Offered on Tuesday and Thursday nights to allow for return of the equipment and recharging of the batteries
- Detailed, illustrated instructions provided
- Equipment can be picked up and dropped off at the Western Reserve Hospital or at the Hudson Sleep Medicine Center, Suite 120
- Your sleep report is sent to the referring physician within 3-5 days of equipment return
Western Reserve Hospital
1900 23rd Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
Phone: (330) 971-7606
Sleep Medicine Services
5655 Hudson Drive Suite 120, Hudson, OH 44236
Phone: (330) 971-7606
Please call to schedule a consultation or receive more information about any of our services or locations. Most insurance plans accepted.