DON’T PUT YOUR HEALTHCARE ON HOLD
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AS WE PROVIDE SERVICES
As the State of Ohio continues to guide protocols for healthcare services and businesses under COVID-19 safety guidelines, Western Reserve Hospital is working to get you the care and services you need. Our staff are here to deliver the highest levels of safety, quality and infection control as we provide surgical and diagnostic care services at our facilities. Learn more about our Safe Care Pledge and vigilant care approach including the many services and safeguards we have in place to make your visit with us as comfortable and convenient as possible.
COVID-19 Vaccination Walk-in Wednesdays - Learn more
All other COVID-19 vaccination reservation requests have been filled. Please check back for future availabilities.
To protect our patients and staff, hospital visitation hours and entrances are limited and screenings are conducted for all who enter the hospital - Click here to learn more
- Parking - NO VALET PARKING AT THIS TIME / SELF-PARK ONLY. As an added layer of safety for the highest level of total facility safety, Western Reserve Hospital has temporarily suspended valet parking services. For easy arrival convenience, patients may still be dropped off at the hospital main entrance (Entrance 2)
- Curbside Pickup Options – For added safety and convenience, curbside pharmacy prescriptions and medical record delivery is available for high-risk customers and patients (ie. elderly, disabled, pregnant, those with chronic health issues) who contact us in advance to reserve these services
PATIENT / VISITOR COMMUNICATION
As visitors are limited for safety reasons, we understand that patients may experience some added anxiety when coming to the hospital. To help relieve any uneasiness, Western Reserve Hospital has created a remote visitation program that utilizes iPads (supporting Apple and Samsung phones) allowing patients and family members to communicate “face-to-face” following any surgeries or procedures, or daily updates while in the hospital. Our clinical care team will assist patients and family members with instructions on this easy-to-use program. We will also contact a designated family member before a patient is discharged to provide them with an update following any surgical or diagnostic procedure.
- Health screenings are conducted for everyone who enters our facilities
- All individuals, including physicians, nurses, staff, visitors, vendors and guests, are greeted by an individual who will ask brief screening questions concerning fever, new cough and/or shortness of breath and other flu-like symptoms
- If symptoms are detected, individuals will be advised what to do based on the severity of the symptoms
- Additionally, patients are contacted 24-48 hours prior to their scheduled surgery or procedure to check on their health
- Patients and visitors are required to wear a clean, well-fitting mask while in our facilities
- If a patient or visitor does not have a clean, well-fitting mask, one will be provided to them before they enter the building. Mask use instructions are also provided
- All staff are provided masks and required to wear them while in the hospital. This includes all physicians, nurses and other staff members, including those on our food and cleaning services teams
- Physicians, nurses and clinical care staff wear higher levels of personal protective equipment (PPE), based on patient precautions, which may include masks, face shields, gloves and gowns
- Social distancing policies are in place throughout the hospital and our other care facilities
- Visible signage and distance markings are in place to guide patients, guests and staff in maintaining a 6-foot distance from others while in all public situations where possible. This includes limiting the number of people on the elevators and in all common areas
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at all entrances, exits and public waiting and common areas
- Surfaces such as exam tables, counters, chairs, door handles and restroom facilities receive around-the-clock cleaning throughout the day
- All exam/service areas, rooms, offices and restrooms are routinely deep cleaned
- As an added level of cleanliness, ultraviolet sterilization is also used to disinfect patient care areas after all surgeries, procedures and patient discharge
- Shoe cleaning stations are in place in high-risk patient care areas throughout the hospital for all staff to use
Every member of the Western Reserve Hospital staff has knowledge of these safety, quality and infection control policies and procedures and is held accountable for following these guidelines that keep our facility clean and safe.
QUESTIONS/CONCERNS? – Call our COVID-19 Info Line - (330) 971-7590
COVID-19 PATIENT FACT SHEET - Click here
COVID-19 PROVIDER FACT SHEET - Click here
COVID-19 PARENT RESOURCE GUIDE - Click here
KNOW YOUR ATHLETE'S RISK FOR COVID-19 EXPOSURE - Click here
OTHER RESOURCES – Click here
COVID-19 TEST CASH PRICE - Click Here