Listen to the stories of some of our patients who were deeply impacted by the great service they received from Western Reserve Hospital and its amazing staff.
Did You Know That Western Reserve Hospital Has A Patient Steering Committee?
This committee is comprised of hospital and physician leaders who meet quarterly to discuss the various patient experience related items and help “steer” our culture of patient centeredness. From assessing and making decisions on parking issues, to analyzing complaint trends, and providing input on major initiatives such as the Patient Family Advisory Council, this group of dedicated members have a vested interest in the patient experience. We invited our members to sit down and answer a few questions in front of the camera.
These questions were:
- Who do you define as the caregiver at Western Reserve Hospital?
- What do you think are the essential qualities of caregivers?
- What makes up the patient experience?
- What do you envision the future of the patient experience will look like for Western Reserve Hospital?
- What would you like to say to the staff at Western Reserve Hospital?