Join us Summer of 2022 as our Research Fellow!
The Research Fellow will complete several CITI modules to kick off their fellowship with a broad understanding of research concepts such as human subjects training, laws & ethics, and research methods. Fellows will attend various meetings relating to research, quality, healthcare administration and safety topics. Interested fellows will also have the opportunity to sit in on cancer conference and morbidity & mortality committee.
Fellows will be asked to participate at various capacities in ongoing research projects. This includes conducting literature reviews, initial research, data collection potentially forming your own original research. Fellows will work closely with our Research Coordinator, members of our research committee, medical staff, faculty and residents. Templates and resources for getting started with research will be provided to help you get the most out of your six weeks with us.
Skills and knowledge gained throughout this fellowship may include understanding of research policies & procedures, formulation of protocols, data collection & Analysis, IRB submission, and the publication process. We will provide opportunities for shadowing residents and faculty that reflect the fellow’s interests. A detailed description of the role and qualifications can be found here .
- Successful completion of MS 1 year (first year medical school)
- Student must be between MS1 and MS2 year
- Strong interest in health care research
- Application Deadline: March 4, 2022
- Notification by: March 18, 2022
- 6 week program (suggested June 6-July 15, flexible start and end dates)
- Full Time working hours: 8 hour work days, 5 days per week. Stipend provided.
- Click here to apply for the Research Medical Student Fellowship
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the application
- Applicants may also apply to our Quality Improvement Fellowship