Weight loss surgery may not always be the best option for everyone, but for those who are severely struggling with weight loss, a surgery may be necessary to achieve healthy outcomes.
What to consider when determining if weight loss surgery is right for you:
- Are you aware of necessary lifestyle changes that need to be made relating to weight gain and retention?
- Are you 80-100 lbs. overweight?
- Is your Body Mass Index (BMI) 35 or higher?
- Do you suffer from conditions such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, joint disease or sleep apnea as a result of excess body weight?
- Are you in need of dietary changes and realize you’re eating habits must also change after weight loss surgery?