For the most up-to-date information on the happenings at Western Reserve Hospital, LIKE our Facebook Page!
Registration required. Veterans will be honored during a brief pinning in their cars. Each pinning will be performed by public officials in each city. Each registered Veteran will also receive a small swag bag.
City of Stow and City of Munroe Falls – 8:30 - 10 am
• Stow City Hall – 3760 Darrow Road, Stow 44224
• Performed by Mayor John Pribonic of Stow and Mayor James Armstrong of Munroe Falls
City of Cuyahoga Falls and the Village of Silver Lake – 11:30 am - 1 pm
• Quirk Cultural Center – 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls 44223
• Performed by Mayor Don Walters of Cuyahoga Falls and Mayor Bernie Hovey of Silver Lake
• Special appearance from Dr. Robert Kent, President and CEO, Western Reserve Hospital
City of Hudson – 2 - 3:30 pm
• Veterans Way Hudson – 55 Veterans Way, Hudson 44236
• Performed by representative from the city
When registering, please indicate the city of choice. We will try to accommodate all requests but have limited spots available. To register, call 330-926-3445 or by EMAILING (not a website)
SENIOR HOLIDAY DRIVE-THRU
December 9, 2021
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Leona Farris Lodge (Silver Springs Lodge) - 5027 Stow Road, Stow
Each registered senior will fill a swag bag during the drive-thru.
Enter the reservation lottery by calling (330) 926-3445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS
All sessions take place at 6 p.m. at Western Reserve Hospital (Auditorium 2), 1900 23rd Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
Support group meetings are presented by Tonya Thomas, CNP, CBN and focus on postoperative education, support and motivation for patients and their families. In addition to guest speakers, there will be a group discussion to allow patients an opportunity to share with each other.
STOW SAFE DINING PROGRAM
Free to all restaurants and bars in Stow. Receive, review and implement the Stow Safe Dine-In Pledge to be recognized as a safe place to dine in the city
To get started, email Kathy Romito at email@example.com